|Show me another
How to check my account details in icici bank
Asked by Anjar alam -
5 years ago
You can check your ICICI Bank saving account details through internet banking. Bank will send you user id, login password and transaction password. Follow steps to log in:
* Key in the user id and password on the website and press LOGIN.
* After you request for a new password, the system would prompt for change in passwords.
* Your password should be atleast 8 characters long.
* You should change both transaction and login password.
* Passwords are case sensitive.
* Your internet banking account is locked in case you enter wrong user id and password 3 times.
* Always log out of ICICIBANK.COM when you have finished your activities.
* Login to ICICIBank.com with your existing Internet Banking User ID
* Visit the Requests section under the Bank menu and click on one of the appropriate links: Choose link to my savings bank account to my user Id.
* For linking accounts, it is important that your details across accounts that are presently linked and the one requested to be linked are the same. Please ensure that your Name, Address, Date of Birth and signature matches across accounts.
To know more about savings accounts visit rupeetimes.com.
5 years ago - By Anu