|Show me another
how to improve my CIBIL score???
Asked by RAKESH RAJAN -
8 months ago
1. We will purchase a detailed CIBIL report (CIR) on your behalf.
2. We will be analyze your Credit History & Credit Score.
3. A detailed plan will be drafted to resolve any discrepancies first i.e., (you might have paid all the dues to the financial institutions and information in CIBIL is wrongly updated. We will fix the errors on your credit report)
4. Then we will check about the defaults / overdue amount to be paid by you to the financial institutions.
5. We will first check with you (since when you have defaulted or not paid the amount to the financial institutions)
6. Then we will check with the bank about the closure amount.
7. After paying the closure amount to the creditors.
8. We will get you the closure letter/ No due certificate letter from the bank.
9. We take the complete responsibility of the documentation for closure.
10. We also ensure the CIBIL update is done by the bank. And whichever information’s are not updated in the report we will get it updated in the report.
11. For the score to improve there must be running loan or credit card so we will get you a pre paid card for the score improvement and monitor for the score
12. After updating all the records in CIBIL, your CIBIL will be cleared & then loans should not get declined
for further details contact on 7899055935
8 months ago - By SYED AFSHAN AHMED